Branding is more than just a good title, a cool logo, or a nice advertisement.
According to Entrepreneur Asia Pacific, branding is the marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products. It is how you present your product or services to your audience/target market, with the use of creative symbol and design and a strategy. With the many competitors arising every day, it is a must to have an effective branding strategy that will help you stand-out amongst the crowd.
To have the right branding you must consider these following questions:
- What do you want your market to see from you?
- Tell your market who and what you are as a product or service, embodying the company’s vision and mission
- What are the benefits and features of your product?
- Show your market the things that they’ll get from purchasing your product and availing of your service, and what sets you apart from your competitions
- How do you want to present your product or service?
- Let your target market see and feel what you offer
- Who is your target market?
- Identify the people you want to purchase your product and services
Once you’ve decided what your product and services should be, it’s now time to come up with a name and logo that will suit it. Presenting your brand to the world is not as easy as pie, especially when you are one of the many things people see when they scroll their feed, walk down the street or on the tv.
Try to remember these simple tips for better branding:
- Come up with a creative logo. Design it the way you envision it to look like.
- Use a tagline. Create a tagline that is meaningful, memorable and concise
- Design templates. Use a color scheme, and be consistent with logo placement
- Show your true self through your brand. Deliver what you promise to your market – authenticity will never fail you
- Be Consistent. Remember what you started, and remain true to your ground.
Incorporating these tips into your business can help your brand become a success. When social media branding is done correctly, it will help you connect to your market and lead to increased inquiries and sales. It will also enable your brand to build rapport with your community and reach more people who find your brand relevant.
Here at Arc Innovation and Insights, we help you mold your product or service to have its distinct name in the industry. Let us help you in increasing awareness and consideration for your brand, induce trial and eventually make your consumers want to continuously use them.